A great commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission will build a great church.
- All people are important to God.
- Studying the Bible is an integral part of our Church.
- We exist to meet the total needs of families in our communities.
- Prayer should be woven into all areas of our lives.
- Mission concern, support and education are a primary focus.
At River Bend we put faith into action. River Bend is…
- a church for the community.
- people of all religious backgrounds and cultures worshipping together.
- an evangelistic church. Christ came for everyone, and then sent His followers to take the good news to the world.
- a casual and inviting church. Making people feel warm and comfortable is very important to us.
- a church on the go as we seek to meet the needs of others both near and far.
- a praying church. We worship in prayer every Sunday and we have seen how prayer changes people and situations.
- a church that has a vision for the people of this area as they discover and grow in faith. Faith will change you and help you discover meaning and purpose in life.