Prophet’s Edition, Part 2
1. What does Zechariah 12:9 warns us God will do to nations that come
2. Which prophet served in the courts of Kings Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar?
3. What does Obadiah’s name mean?
4. In the book of Matthew, a verse in Micah is quoted because it
mentions what famous Judean town?
5. In Nahum, which city is said to be like a lion and destined to be destroyed
like a lion?
6. Which New Testament book reminds us of an Old Testament prophecy
concerning the Lord coming “With the thousands of His saints, to execute
7. What do Christians believe the following verse from Jeremiah refers to?
“A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and biter weeping; Rachel weeping
for her children refused to be comforted, because they were not.”
8. Which Prophet was related to King Hezekiah?
9. Which future King of Israel startled the people when he suddenly prophesied
10. Which prophet said the day was coming when God would make a
new covenant with Israel, by putting His law in their hearts?